Thursday, March 03, 2005

Boxing in the Blogosphere

I know I haven't been posting a lot lately, but I will try to find some more time to share more of my thoughts. I did get into quite a bit of a bruhaha today though, when I was blasted with some blinding ignorance from someone who is so entrenched in a far-right mind fuck that it is truly stunning to behold...feel free to check out his blog:

http://agentorangeforeveryone.blogspot.com/

His last post was so ridiculous I couldn't keep quiet, and well...you can read the comments for yourself. Affirmative action! Oh, help me .

4 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
I will give you access to jump to my consolidate loan loan parent student blog.

4:47 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
In my spare time I will look for your consolidate loan spouse student blog.

12:34 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Click on my consolidate graduate loan student blog before its to late.

5:12 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Go by and hit my consolidate federal federal loan non blog, you'll be glad you did.

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home