Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Teaching For Change

For those interested, there will be a Teaching for Change meeting on Tuesday, Feb. 8th at 7:30 p.m. in the Addlestone library. (For more information, email me!) Please bring ideas, comments and suggestions as we discuss our Jan. 20th inauguration protest and our future projects.

Some intriguing flyers around campus that I saw tonight hint of an organization forming with similar intentions. I hope to make contact with these wonderful people and form a coalition. (If you know anything about that, let me know, please!)

I will be in Washington, D.C. this weekend at the NCOR conference: National Conference of Organized Resistance. Sounds awesome and should be. Check out their website, http://organizedresistance.org/ for more info. I'll be sure to report back with all the lovely brain-stuffing goodies I will obtain there. [Plus I've never been to DC before, so I'll be sure to take tons and tons of photos.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home